Business Mail Account
No need to worry about packages or mail security coming to your house or where you work. Keep your personal or business mail address at Works Progress.
- Secure mailbox with your own key.
- Access to your mailbox Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm.
- Free and convenient parking in front of the building.
- Free package-receiving Monday through Friday between 8am-6pm & email notification when packages are delivered.
- Help with confirming your Google+ Business Account and other business tools that require a physical address.
- Professional image for your business.
- Convenient permanent mail address, even when you travel!
Registered with USPS to Receive Your Mail
Works Progress is a Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA), which means that we are registered with the US Postal System to receive your mail. When you sign up for a Works Progress Business mail account, we need to inform the post office. All you do is to:
- Instruct USPS to deliver your mail to us by changing your address with USPS either online here or in-person at your local post office.
- Once you’ve changed your address, we’ll help you file Form 1583: Application for Delivery of Mail Through Agent which authorizes Works Progress to handle your mail. If you want to do it yourself, you can find the form online here. Otherwise, no need to worry about filing 1583 yourself—we will file it for you.
Learn more about our Virtual Office options here.